Is Gina Clayton-Tarvin Corrupt?
Things that have distorted previously Gina Clayton-Tarvin took over:
– A 10% raise was unconditional in less than 2 years.
– 3 schools shut beside for containing asbestos At a cost of higher than $20Million the decision was made to depart asbestos in the schools. It would have cost single-handedly $500,000 to extremely separate the asbestos and a
– 2 week delay. Gina Clayton-Tarvin led the Board to save the asbestos consequently wish View (where her child attended) would not have a end in the schedule. (March 2015 Board Minutes)
– exam Scores have plummeted. see Register article (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/view-682206-district-ocean.html) We are no longer a leader in the County. (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/test-682268-county-districts.html)
– Parents must be fingerprinted at their own cost to volunteer (August 16, 2016 Board Minutes/Board Policy 1240)
– Removal of Saturday Academy (January 13, 2015 Board Minutes)
– reduced the community input and transparency by reducing the number of members on the Community Budget warning Committee (CBAC). (February 3, 2015 Board Minutes/Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 3100)
– Moved meeting start get older from 7PM (closed session 6 pm) to 6 PM (closed session 5 pm) to cut dynamic parent/community input. (February 3, 2015 Board Minutes/Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 9322)
– Unions were unconditional 5 minutes to house the Board of Trustees and the Public remains at 3 minutes. (January 8, 2015 Board Minutes/Administrative Regulation 9323)
The asbestos at our schools has not been removed as Gina Clayton-Tarvin has publicly been telling parents and the community
There are the reports that prove it:
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Hope View Elementary is NOT “asbestos free” as Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Lake View Elementary is NOT “asbestos free” as Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Oak View Elementary as NOT “asbestos free” Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA_grand jury report_2016-06-30.pdf
OVSD’s official AHERA 3-Year Management Plans
Youtube video of Gina Clayton -Tarvin being less than truthful about the removal of asbestos from our schools
The AHERA reports have shown for years and years and years the district knew very nearly the asbestos in our schools. It was not a problem.
Apparently the single-handedly one who was surprised to learn very nearly the asbestos was Crooked Gina. And later Gina needlessly afraid everyone that the
sky was falling.. Now she is taking the tally for “saving the children”. She needs to take tally for wasting tens of millions of tax dollars and
not even expertise the job.
Gina Clayton Tarvin is a scholarly in the ABC scholarly District in Cerritos, CA where she is the teachers union representative.
As President of the Board of the Ocean View scholarly District she has taken Carol Hansen from the ABC scholarly District and
brought her here. Gina Clayton has with brought higher than to Ocean View unusual pal, Mr. Joe Weber who was a superintendent of Accounting
and is not our Director of Fiscal Services. She is filling taking place our district subsequent to her friends. How kind of her to complete this for the children.
Trustee Gina Clayton-Tarvin