OVSD President Gina Clayton-Tarvin Needs To Go
Things that have untouched previously Gina Clayton-Tarvin took over:
– A 10% raise was utter in less than 2 years.
– 3 schools shut alongside for containing asbestos At a cost of more than $20Million the decision was made to depart asbestos in the schools. It would have cost by yourself $500,000 to extremely separate the asbestos and a
– 2 week delay. Gina Clayton-Tarvin led the Board to keep the asbestos fittingly wish View (where her child attended) would not have a defer in the schedule. (March 2015 Board Minutes)
– exam Scores have plummeted. look Register article (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/view-682206-district-ocean.html) We are no longer a leader in the County. (http://www.ocregister.com/articles/test-682268-county-districts.html)
– Parents must be fingerprinted at their own cost to volunteer (August 16, 2016 Board Minutes/Board Policy 1240)
– Removal of Saturday Academy (January 13, 2015 Board Minutes)
– abbreviated the community input and transparency by reducing the number of members upon the Community Budget instructive Committee (CBAC). (February 3, 2015 Board Minutes/Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 3100)
– Moved meeting begin grow old from 7PM (closed session 6 pm) to 6 PM (closed session 5 pm) to shorten functioning parent/community input. (February 3, 2015 Board Minutes/Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 9322)
– Unions were utter 5 minutes to residence the Board of Trustees and the Public remains at 3 minutes. (January 8, 2015 Board Minutes/Administrative Regulation 9323)
The asbestos at our schools has not been removed as Gina Clayton-Tarvin has publicly been telling parents and the community
There are the reports that prove it:
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Hope View Elementary is NOT “asbestos free” as Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Lake View Elementary is NOT “asbestos free” as Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA Asbestos Report clearly showing Oak View Elementary as NOT “asbestos free” Gina claims to parents and the media
AHERA_grand jury report_2016-06-30.pdf
OVSD’s official AHERA 3-Year Management Plans
Youtube video of Gina Clayton -Tarvin being less than truthful about the removal of asbestos from our schools
The AHERA reports have shown for years and years and years the district knew nearly the asbestos in our schools. It was not a problem.
Apparently the by yourself one who was surprised to learn nearly the asbestos was Crooked Gina. And after that Gina needlessly afraid everyone that the
sky was falling.. Now she is taking the explanation for “saving the children”. She needs to undertake explanation for wasting tens of millions of tax dollars and
not even achievement the job.
Gina Clayton Tarvin is a university in the ABC university District in Cerritos, CA where she is the teachers sticking together representative.
As President of the Board of the Ocean View university District she has taken Carol Hansen from the ABC university District and
brought her here. Gina Clayton has moreover brought more than to Ocean View choice pal, Mr. Joe Weber who was a overseer of Accounting
and is not our Director of Fiscal Services. She is filling taking place our district in the same way as her friends. How nice of her to attain this for the children.
OceanView School District Gina Clayton Tarvin